Explore the thematic zones
In order to meet the needs of SYMAS® and MAINTENANCE visitors, over the past years we have created 8 thematic zones that will make it easier to find specialized products and services offered by exhibitors. The thematic scope of each zone is linked either to a specific group of products and services (e.g. ATEX, outsourcing), or to solutions aimed at a specific industry sector (e.g. cement and lime, mining).
The generation of dust explosive atmospheres is directly related to the nature of the technological operations performed during the processing of bulk materials. In the ATEX Zone, specialists of explosive and process safety will be able to get knowledge about technical solutions who limit the formation of explosive atmospheres, explosion protection devices and equipment intended for work in potentially explosive areas. The exhibitors will also present an offer in the scope of ATEX audit services, explosion risk assessment or preparation of explosion protection documentation.
- explosion safety (pressure and dust sensors, safety valves, venting devices, decoupling devices, gate valves, static grounding)
- process safety (bursting discs, breathing valves; flame, detonation and deflagration breakers)
- dedusting and air-extraction systems
- other devices intended for use in potentially explosive atmosphereswith gases, vapours, mists or dusts
- services for industry (training, documentation, auditing and certification for ATEX).
We have created a special zone of technology for the cement and lime industry, addressed to customers in the cement, concrete plants, mines, quarries and building materials manufacturers.
Exhibitors of cement and lime industry zone will be manufacturers and providers of machines and devices used to:
- extraction, transport and handling of rock materials,
- crumbling and homogenisation,
- grinding and burning of raw material,
- storage (silos),
- reduction of energy consumption and CO2 emission,
- design and realization of investments for the cement and lime industry,
- safety and environmental protection,
- transport and forwarding of aggregates, cement and building materials.
The concept of Industry 4.0 has now become one of the hottest topics in automation, robotics or maintenance. Although it represents a continuation of the technological developments of the past few decades, it introduces many revolutionary changes. Therefore, in order to meet the needs of modern industry, the SYMAS® and MAINTENANCE Trade Fairs feature the Industry 4.0 zone, which presents solutions in the field of:
- advanced software for processing and analysis of production and maintenance data,
- diagnostics and monitoring systems based on artificial intelligence,
- intelligent sensors,
- mechatronic and IT systems equipped with global connectivity,
- virtual and augmented reality,
- autonomous vehicles,
- modern manufacturing systems,
- mobile interfaces,
- robots and machines with augmented intelligence.
It is believed that outsourcing is a fairly common phenomenon, as it is used in more than 80% of companies. The main benefits of outsourcing are access to professionals and cost reduction. In addition, the ability to focus on the company's core business and access to resources and know-how of external origin remain important.
The outsourcing zone will showcase companies providing full or partial Maintenance services in such areas as:
- lubrication and oil management,
- machine condition diagnostics,
- industrial cleaning, specialized cleaning,
- maintenance, repair and overhaul of machines,
- warehouse management,
- energy efficiency and industrial utility management,
- industrial fluid management, industrial waste disposal,
- integration of control, automation and robotics,
- relocation and reinstallation of production lines,
- management of peri-industrial infrastructure,
- process optimization consulting,
- specialized on-site training of technical personnel.
In the processing or production of bulk materials, there is often the phenomenon of a large variety of grain particle sizes. Therefore, professionals are increasingly looking for the most effective method of separating coarse and fine fractions of bulk material. The answer to their problems is a new thematic zone aimed at all professionals interested in the design, development, purchase and sale of equipment and services related to filtration and separation. The filters zone will showcase:
- particle analysis systems (e.g., dust particles),
- porous ceramics,
- filter elements,
- filters (of various types),
- filter materials,
- dust collectors,
- separators of solids from liquids.
In the mining sector, equipment is expected to function properly in harsh conditions, and its operation must be reliable. It is for manufacturers, distributors and service providers for the mining industry that the mining zone was established.
It is a place for companies that supply components used in bucket excavators, wagon dumpers, conveyor belts, silos, hoppers and elevators, among others. At the same time, the mining zone's exhibitors are companies that have equipment for mining, storing and transporting raw materials such as coal, ores, salt or food-grade bulk materials.
Companies with production facilities are paying increasing attention to the safety of their employees. One of the elements that ensure them is a well-lit production hall.
The exhibitors at the lighting zone are manufacturers and distributors of lighting solutions used in industry (including those that allow for greater energy efficiency, moisture resistance and safety). The companies that will present their products and services include:
- ATEX-certified lighting for hazardous areas,
- LED hermetic luminaires,
- floodlights with motion sensor,
- intelligent industrial lighting,
- industrial light bulbs,
- lighting retrofit services in a manufacturing plant.
- Individual and collective protection equipment (against noise, shock, toxic substances)
- Protective and working clothes
- Safeguards against falls from a height
- First aid supply & equipment
- Hygienic and sanitary equipment
- Ergonomic products and solutions at workstations
- Anti-slip protections
- Work platforms
- Lockout Tagout safety equipment
- Safety signs, marking of hazardous installations
- Fire protection