KRAKDENT slider ANG
SYMAS® & MAINTENANCE
18th - 19th October 2023, Poland
14th International Trade Fair for Powder & Bulk Solids Technologies SYMAS®
14th International Trade Fair for Suppliers of Maintenance Products and Services MAINTENANCE
SYMAS® & MAINTENANCE Trade Fair
International Trade Fair for Powder & Bulk Solids Technologies SYMAS® is a meeting that comprehensively presents technologies related to processing, handling, transporting, storing, sorting, filtering, separating, grinding and packaging of powder and bulk materials.
International Trade Fair for Suppliers of Maintenance Products and Services MAINTENANCE, on the other hand, is the only trade fair in Poland that comprehensively presents technologies and methods for preventing unplanned downtime and improving the production efficiency of industrial plants.
The combination of two widely present industrial issues - handling and transport of powders and bulk materials with maintenance tools and methods - at a single event, allows for a comprehensive presentation of solutions for most manufacturing companies.
Get your ticket!
Video report from SYMAS® and MAINTENANCE Trade Fair 2022
See and listen:
- what exhibitors are saying about the fair,
- what were the leading topics of the last edition,
- Why data is the oil of the 21st century,
- why energy efficiency is important in industrial companies.
Book a FIRST MINUTE booth and pay less! Offer only until the end of May.
How to effectively protect against cyber attacks and safely grow your business - the challenges of smart industry at SYMAS® and MAINTENANCE Trade Fair
Meeting on a great scale. The 2022 SYMAS® & MAINTENANCE Trade Fair is behind us.
SYMAS® exhibitors profile
1. Solids processing
- crushing, granulation, cooling, drying, separation, screening, mixing
2. Materials handling
- sorting, filtering, weighing, dosing, vibrating machines, conveyor and pneumatic transport, control and measuring equipment
- storage, silos, storage technology, packaging and unloading of bulk products, blending bed technology
4. Services for the industry
- design and implementation of industrial installations and facilities, repairs and maintenance, audit and certification of equipment, transport and shipping of bulk materials
MAINTENANCE exhibitors profile
1. Equipment for diagnostics and machine condition monitoring
2. Mechanical components and elements
3. Pneumatics and hydraulics
4. Electrics, drives and controls
5. Technical chemistry and lubricants
6. Tools & workshop equipment
7. Industrial safety
8. Production plant cleaning equipment and supplies
9. Automation and robotics
10. IT systems for production and maintenance
11. Internal transport and logistics devices
12. Outsourcing of maintenance services
Explore the thematic zones
Who visits SYMAS® & MAINTENANCE?
SYMAS® and MAINTENANCE Trade Fairs are visited by representatives from almost every industry. Download the post-fair report from the 13th edition of the event and learn more about exhibitors and visitors, including: which industries, sectors and countries our visitors were from.
Management - 41%
- Maintenance Manager/ Production Manager
- Chief Mechanic/ Energetist/ Specialist
Specialists - 29%
- Maintenance/Production Specialist
- Constructor/Designer/Cost estimator
Executives - 21%
- President/Member of the Board/Director
Others - 9%
- Sales Specialist/Technical and Sales Advisor
- Marketing specialist
- Research Associate
Summary of the 2022 edition
134 exhibitors, 2,560 visitors, 14 hours of lectures and presentations. The numbers speak for themselves, this year's edition showed that the industry is thirsty for face-to-face meetings.
This is our first time at SYMAS® in Krakow, Poland, and I'm very impressed with the scale of these meetings that are taking place here. Because it's been a few hours, and we've already made a number of new contacts with potential customers in terms of manufacturing companies and I hope that this will be of great benefit to our company's future.
This is our first time at the fair and we are very positive about the organizations. And we already see a big impact on the future of our solution and business, as we have made a number of interesting contacts with visitors to the fair, as well as with other companies that exhibit at the fair.
The greatest value of trade fairs is first and foremost the opportunity to deal directly with a large number of clients within a single space. Trade fairs have a lot of advantages.